Nice team work NZ!
We are very excited to be at Level 1 and look forward to seeing you soon.
Things are a little different with COVID and dentistry so this guide is to help with what to expect at your next appointment. We have been given specific guidelines again by the Dental Council and Ministry Health, these are quite similar to Level 2 guidelines.
Have you been exposed to COVID or are you feeling unwell?
If you suspect you have been exposed to COVID-19, have a slight cold or are feeling unwell please advise by phone prior to coming in.
Also let us know if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID or has travelled in the last 14 days.
When you arrive:
- Please ensure you use the hand sanitizer provided at the practice when you enter and leave. We will also have face masks at the door which you are welcome to use if you wish.
- Observe cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Let us know if you are at a higher risk of health problems if exposed to Covid-19. We can provide you with a mask and organize appointments to limit contact with other people.
- Please ensure that you arrive on time for your appointment but not early to limit numbers of people in the waiting room.
- Please attend the appointment alone without a support person if possible. If you do need to bring a support person with you we ask that you limit it to one support person per patient.
You are also welcome to wait in your car if you would prefer. Please text or phone us on arrival to let us know which carpark you are in (you can reply to the text message that we send regarding your appointment).
Take care and we look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us on 035477725
The One Dental Team